Thursday, April 13, 2017

Hello again...



Goldie's ikat mini dress, Kisii Ethiopian prayer bead bracelets, Amy Waltz Designs stacking rings, AMI Clubwear fringe boots, boho outfit, spring outfit

Hello, again, great, wonderful blog world!  Thank you so much for allowing me the 5 weeks away from the blogosphere.  

When I last signed off, I didn't leave much reasoning for why I needed a break and where I was going and you know what... that's ok!  As I've written here before, my move to Las Vegas was rough, my job was (and remains to be) quite difficult and I was struggling under the weight of it all.  While, I absolutely would have preferred to continue blogging and focus on what may turn into another side business soon (stay tuned), I needed to eliminate excess from my life to focus on the most important thing: my physical and mental health. 

During that time, I discovered a lot of strength that I didn't know I had.  I found quite a bit of independence and faced some fears that I really didn't ever expect myself to face during this lifetime. I've been busy traveling all over the place, spent a ton of time in nature and found a love of plants and I can't wait to share it all with you!  

I may still be tweaking (oh, geeze... I accidentally misspelled "tweaking" and it autocorrected to "twerking."  Glad I caught that one!) the layout here within the next few weeks, but I have all sorts of new content (i.e. travel guides) and I can't wait to get back to work with it!  Thanks again for allowing me the time off that I so desperately needed! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 
: the dress was purchased locally
: the leggings are hand-me-downs
: the earrings are fair trade
: the necklace was purchased at a chain store, but has broken and been repaired (with a paperclip) instead of being thrown away





SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs time off every now and again and you shouldn't have to explain yourself so don't worry! Can't wait to see your travel guides and the new layout eekk! x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete